Thursday, March 15, 2007

What I like about Buenos Aires


This will be an open forum for other expatriates and Argentines to share their thoughts about what they love about Buenos Aires.

This is my list.

Beautiful Architecture

Tree Lined streets and lots of parks that give you a beautiful respite from the noise of the city.

Excellent nightlife . Is there a more exciting city in the world atm that can give you such a variety of options at affordable prices.

Great Bookshops and coffee shops that make a pleasant afternoon go so fast.

Restaurants which stay open to very late and serve the worlds best steak.

The language of Argentina is beautiful and constantly evolving.

Any more suggestions would be welcomed

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the very sexy men with their long hair and cow eyes.

The porteƱo men have given me the best pleasure I have felt and I pine from E

Veronica

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home